Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FEET

Just a quick note to let you know that now they are questioning amputating her feet. They don't know which way to go because of the concern of putting her through another surgery with her blood pressure already so low. So, once I have a definitive answer I will let everyone know. It makes me feel good to know that they really trying their best to make choices. They are such a great team and I have never once questioned Faith's care here. The UCD PICU team are the best!

6 comments:

  1. I am coming over from Kendall Mobley's carepage and will add Faith to my prayer list. I pray that she will prove the doctor's wrong and survive to play and be a little healthy girl.

    Ann.

    prayerdragon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Faith! We are praying for you right now. Love Sutter Pediatrics. Duarte Family stay strong we will be thinking about you through this trying time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly and Monty---my prayers are still coming your way and won't stop til Faith is home again!

    If you need ANYTHING, please let Glenda know and I'll help out with kids or whatever I can do.

    I love you guys!
    Lisa Froling

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss u all and we hope little Faithey pulls through love Rose Nate Gracie and Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afernoon,
    Dr. Choy and the rest of the UCD medical team are miracle workers.
    Stay Strong,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Faithy, My prayers are with you, and your mommy and daddy. Faithy has always done things in her own time. Keep fighting little one. I love all of you. Remember I can do respit hrs, or anything you need, Just ask.
    Linda Gordon

    ReplyDelete