Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CRAZINESS!

Faith did pull a Faith...........stumped everyone once again. She made it through exploratory surgery and is on her way back to PICU, however with no explanation of where the bleeding came from. The doctors are scratching their heads and Monty and I have aged 100 years. She is on coagulation medication right now and that will hopefully prevent future bleeds. Basically, the doctor said that Faith almost bled to death without any explanation. Is that crazy or what? But, you know, yesterday just went too smoothly for my little Faith. We should have known better. Lets just cross our fingers this is the LAST scare and we are heading down the road of recovery!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I'm so happy to hear this. I will call Auburn right away. I am so happy to hear this!!!
    Love,
    Teacher Barbara Montague

    ReplyDelete