Friday, May 22, 2009

DAY 52

After being gone for a few days and newly walking in, Faith looks really good . Her color looks better as does her fluid retention. She has been awake some and although her eyes still have some jaundice color, they look brighter and more alert. She is continuing to wean on her vent settings and is now breathing over the vent which is very promising!

So, obviously, I am happy and it was such a relief because I was mentally having a hard time this morning on my way over here. I am just very concerned about her liver and still am...but this helps lift my spirits and helps me to try to stay positive. They did a very extensive blood panel this morning, so I will wait for those results before I get myself worked up again. And even then...it is Faith, so you just never know.....

7 comments:

  1. So excited to hear Day 52's entry. So encouraging! Just notices Faith's middle name... I like it. Ha ha. Thinking of you daily and am so proud of your strength. Your Friend, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you O Lord for new mercies every morning -


    Unceasing in prayer,
    Jackie Lipuma

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle madduxFriday, 22 May, 2009

    Keep positive thoughts and expecting that miracle that is your daughter! Hang in there you strong mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! We are so thankfull for God's grace. Shelly & Monty, you are so strong. Thank you for keeping every one updated. I know that there must be times when your just too tired.
    Everyday thoughts and prayers.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always thinking of you all, happy Faith is making more slow and steady progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the progress continues. Stay strong. Prayers and more prayers. Barbara and Nick. NH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron and familySaturday, 23 May, 2009

    Wonderful progress!! There are so many parts of your little girl's body to monitor and to be concerned about. We thank God that he has each cell, each membrane, each organ in his perfect, loving hands. You all remain on our minds every day...lots of love, Aaron, Lorri, and Dave

    ReplyDelete