Saturday, May 9, 2009

DAY 39

Unfortunately our nice, stable evening did not last. I can't believe the ups and downs of this! We hardly get a step forward before she takes 5 back. Why????

Faith's lungs have some blood in them and are acting stiff. Her CO2 levels are extremely high. She got put back on the Oscillator, which is discouraging. She is on two blood pressure medications, one of which is very hard on her GI tract. Her fluid retention is alarming. She is positive 2 liters. Needless to say, I am very nervous.

However, she has pulled through this situation before. We shall see if she can do it again.

6 comments:

  1. Prayers said for Faith.

    Love,
    Lisa Froling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you, but Andrea Himmelberger is a friend of mine. I've been reading your posts and feel that I know you and your family. I am praying for you all, for your strength as you battle these tug-of-war decisions about being with your children at home or your precious Faith at the hospital. I am praying for miraculous healing for Faith, and will continue to do so.

    Blessings, Lori Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your sweet baby girl! Stay strong mama. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong,what else to say. Prayers and more prayers!!!!! We must have Faith in Faith!! Barbara and Nick. NH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Positive 2L? That is crazy. I am thinking of you and praying that Faith will get through yet another hurdle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for your darling daughter and your family. Faith is a special jewel in her Father's crown..

    ReplyDelete