Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DAY 49

Still continuing to have a nice, stable day. We were moved out of our room due to a toilet overflowing, but were lucky enough to get the best room in the ICU...bed 10. It is at the end and is the quietest, calmest and offers the most privacy. Faith has been in this room before, very sick, and made it through. I am hoping this is a sign of good fortune.

I just want to say that I am so HONORED by a certain individual checking in on our blog. I miss seeing you guys and I hope you are finding some sort of peace and healing. I know exactly what you meant by being scared to check in....unfortunately you know all too well how things can change. Thank you for being brave enough to do so. It means so much to me. I think of you daily and wish the best for you and your family. Love to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Stable sounds good. Glad for the room change and more peaceful surroundings.

    Unceasing in prayer for His little one and yours,
    Jackie Lipuma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten's a lucky number! Thank you for the update. Thinking of you and praying for you guys. Shelly and Monty, I hope you guys are getting some rest....take care.

    Desiree Burrier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and is goooooood. Enjoy the room change. We are thinking of all of you. Prayers and more prayers. Barbara and Nick. NH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, You are one amazing mother! Thank you for sharing the blog with me. I've been reading the posts and trying to get caught up. That Faith is an incredible girl. It brought tears to my eyes to see pictures of her...so big and beautiful. I'm keeping Faith in my thoughts, actually I haven't been able to think about anything else today. I'm sure her buddy, Grace, is looking out for her, telling her to be strong and brave. Heal well, Faith. Much love, Amy Davis (Gracie's Mama)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers. Keeping Faith! Praying for healing, as well as patience and endurance for you all - Eric and Kristi Heckelman

    ReplyDelete