Sunday, July 19, 2009

THANK YOU!

We would like to thank everyone that contributed to the raffle to benefit our family through Hearts of Hope. In times of such grief, an amazing thing happens....you learn that there are truly loving, giving and generous people out there that want to lend a hand. Most of these people we have not even met personally and that makes it even more inspiring.

Here are the winners:

1. E. Heckelman: $50 gift certificate to Cafe Bernardo
2. K & A Scott: A haircut with Angelina at Deeda Salon
3. G. Dyke: A birthday party at Max's Miracle Ranch
4. P. Thompson: A birthday party at Max's Miracle Ranch
5. R. Adamson: Photo session with Princess Photography
6. N. Baggett: Fireworks package

You should be hearing from Andrea, soon, to collect your prizes.

Thank you to all that contributed. We are humbled by your kindness.

The Duarte family

3 comments:

  1. Shelly, you are just too amazing. You don't have to thank US. I am still thankful to you for showing me how thankful you and your family can be, even during such a trying time. In fact, I didn't even think about the prizes...totally forgot about it. I just wanted to make sure that I had a small part in taking care of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is friends with your aunt glenda I just happened upon your blog and realized this amazing woman seems familiar. Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you and your family. How lucky faith was to have you and you her. You are truly an inspirational woman. Sending you love and giant ((hugs)) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelly...just wanted to drop by and let you know I'm thinking of you.

    Dalaney (my 6 year old) brought up Faith's name this morning at breakfast. I just thought it was neat that Faith's name came up in our conversation :). Praying for you.

    BTW ~ Miley Cirus' song came on the other day and I thought of Faith *tears*.

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete