Monday, June 8, 2009

June 8th, 2009

Just wanted everyone to know that I still don't have a date or time confirmed for Faith's service. I promise to post as soon as it is set.

In the meantime, our family is trying to put one foot in front of the other...taking things day to day. Still haven't felt like seeing anyone, but I will get there eventually. Kids seem to be handling things well and I am always so proud of them.

Thank you for all the love I feel come pouring out of the entries you write to us. I can't even express how much it means.

Shelly

5 comments:

  1. I miss you guys, and love you all so much. Jess put a huge smile on my face yesterday. Shelly, you have the most amazing children, it always surprises me what they do to me, it absolutely unbelievable. But you already know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking of you and your family. WE check your blog often. Keep FAITH!!!! Have HOPE!!!! Prayers and more Prayers Barbara and Nick. NH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of your family Shelly. Sending virtual hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al, Cherie, MollyWednesday, 10 June, 2009

    We are continuing to send our love and prayers for you and Faith and your incredible family. We will always share our strength and passion for our children with you. The lights in heaven are shining brighter and we will continue to Keep Faith in all that we do. Love to all of you, al, cherie and molly

    ReplyDelete